The Office of the President provides leadership to Singapore University of Social Sciences' pursuit of its mission to provide lifelong education that equips learners to serve society. It comprises the following units:
- The Office of the Provost formulates, implements and reviews academic policies and programmes, with an eye on quality, timeliness and sustainability. The Provost oversees the activities and initiatives of the five Schools: Humanities and Behavioural Sciences, Business, S R Nathan School of Human Development, Law, and Science and Technology; as well as College of Lifelong and Experiential Learning, Office of Graduate Studies, Teaching and Learning Centre, and Centre for Applied Research.
- The Office of the Registrar formulates, implements and reviews administrative policies, processes and procedures; providing effective and efficient support services through the Offices of Admissions, Academic Services, and Student and Alumni Relations.
- The Office of the Vice President (Learning Services) supports the delivery of high quality academic programmes through educational initiatives, innovative pedagogies and learning technologies. This cluster consists of the Digital Library Services Department, Educational Technology and Production Department, Learning Systems and Applications Department, and Online Learning.
- The Centre for Chinese Studies @SUSS raises awareness and understanding of the Chinese language, culture and contemporary Chinese society via the University's programmes.
- The Campus IT Services Division supports overall IT application needs and infrastructure of the University.
- The University's Corporate Office provides support to the President in the areas of Business Intelligence & Analytics, Communications & Marketing, External Relations, Human Resources, Planning and Finance, and Quality Assurance.